Gonano ProTek Wood
THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO PROTECT ALL YOUR WOOD SURFACE WHILE DECREASING YOUR MAINTENANCE COST.
Many options exist for protecting wood surfaces from water, dirt, and the growth of microorganisms. However, conventional wood coating are only acting at the surface, creating more downsides than advantages over a certain period of time.
Gonano® ProTek Wood is a 100% active nano coating that will outperform traditional coating by modifying the wood fiber to make it more resistant to humid climates.
The exclusion of water lengthens the life of the treated woods. Surfaces treated with gonano remain to breathe active and show greater weathering resistance.
Gonano ProTek Wood is suitable for virtually all wood surfaces.
Regardless of whether the wood is untreated or already impregnated, weathered or unweathered, and originally waxed, or varnished, our product does not affect the expansion and contraction behavior of the wood and is suitable for outdoor application without ground contact.
Ressistance Against: Water, salt, UV and organic growth.
Efficacity: 5-7 years
Composition: Proprietary blend of nanoparticules of silane
See if you can qualify now! Checking eligibility will not affect your credit score!
0% financing options are available to those who qualify!
- Composition – Using a proprietary blend of nanotechnology particles of silane with a really small molecular structure allows deeper penetration.
- Exceptional waterproofing – Penetrates deep in almost any type of wood to chemically bond with the wood fibers to create a long-lasting hydrophobic surface that beads water.
- Resist staining from grease & food exposure – It makes oil and grease easier to clean and remove from treated surfaces, decreasing maintenance requirements.
- 100% breathable – Non-film forming. Allows moisture within the wood to escape without adverse effects on the sealer. Does not trap moisture..
- Superior UV protection – It protects the surface from the effects of weathering and does not influence the natural change in wood color caused by UV light.
- Protects against chloride ion penetration – Forms an effective chloride screen dramatically reducing chloride ion ingress preventing chloride damage.
- Reduce maintenance cost – Gonano ProTek Wood reduces maintenance requirement whit a long-standing solution that will protect your wood surface for 5-7 years.
- Stops moisture intrusion – Increase the resistance of the wood from spalling, pitting, and
- Resist atmospheric staining – Resists mold, mildew and efflorescence.
- Improves durability – Prevents uptake of water and the aggressive substances dissolved in it.
- Natural flat finish – Does not change surface appearance; UV stable will not break down with light exposure.
- It can be applied to untreated or already impregnated, weathered or unweathered, and originally waxed or varnished.
- 7-year warranty – The product will never delaminate, never diffuse, peel, or flake will not discolor yellow or degrade from UV light exposure.
- Excellent penetration depth into any type of wood.
- Easy application – Spray, brush or roll
Protect your wood and decrease your maintenance fee
- Interior // exterior wood
- Horizontal // vertical application
- Commercial wood structures
- Logs Cabins
- Proper application is the responsibility of the user.
- Will not inhibit water penetration through unsound or cracked surfaces with defective flashing, caulking or structural waterproofing.
- Spills should not be allowed to sit for extended periods; clean all spills promptly.
- Should not get into direct contact with the ground.
- Take caution with pre-coated wood. Test small areas before application to ensure the product does not discolor the coating. Plastic windows will turn opaque when sprayed with this product.
- Make sure the most current versions of technical data sheets are being used.
1 coat: 30-40 square meters per 4L.
2 coats: 25-30 square meters per 4L.
Variations in substrate texture and porosity will affect
the product’s coverage and performance.